Monday, January 10, 2011

New Session Begins..........

Tomorrow the 11 jan....the first day of second sem...recall the memory of the first day of first semester....
that time the feeling were quiet different as that time i hardly know any of my class mate...and i realy found university to far from my home...i used to go college..listen to the students..and often compare the university with nagpur university and at the end i always goes to the conclusion that engineering degree is different than M.B.A degree...might be due to the fee structure..i often say's to my friends.."itna paisa me itna hi milega"....but one thing is that i have my own brother in my senior class and i can always ask him for what ever help i need...but...sooner i found my own class to be like my family...most of them are just like me..they to are joyfully,kind and party animals.....i had enjoyed each and every moment of 1 semester..and hopefully in second semester to we are going to have same bond..same feeling....i always believe that the joy doubles with friends....so....second sem students...we will have fun again......but this time we will host some activities that will double our joy and would show the hidden talents within us.....what say's......
so,met you tommorow..................

1 comment: