Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bhai,Cooking n Friends : a Busy day

Hello to every one!!!!!!!
today nothing to important to discuss apart from i am on 9 cloud..as today my sweetheart,my darling and most important world best brother,ya it's right ankush is coming....after so long....waise  i was busy today..preparing food...i know,my friends very well know this thing that i hardly cooks...but yes it's true..i had today..and fortunately taste good...waise i had prepared gazaar ka halwa,n matar paneer...you can ask anshu about that...
waise i had my friend about the suggestion on my blog(feedback).......what all they want me too write..ya infact..i even got some suggetions..the one which was given by chandrakant that i must write film review,as he liked the last one which i write on movie "no one kill jasseca"
I will definately be writing review,but i even welcome more suggetions,yes according to my capability...
catch u ppl later bye...i have to taste halwa....

No comments:

Post a Comment