Saturday, March 1, 2014

The absence....

Today i received a call from very old friend of mine.After talk for a minute she asked ...how are u anika?? i said i am absolute fine...u say what new on your side?? she repeat and ask  r  u really fine?? i said yes.....she simply said ohh ...then y u havnt called me on my  b'day?? i was totally shocked as i never forget any of my friend bday...and i simply had...her words remind me that my busyness started creating distance from my friends....and slowly my routine not even give me time for my ownself .....now a days i really dont know where my time goes...My friends parent had shifted to my place and thanks to my busyness i havnt got even an hour to met them....I really thanks watsapp facebook and andriod .....they are only one who atleast making me alive....mite be without them i would be isolated in the my own world.....Mite be the absence of some one had make me fully dead....thanks c...

No comments:

Post a Comment