Monday, May 30, 2011

My Love............

Love is something that attract you,fascinated you,make you happy without any reason.....My first love,i think it,s world famous and all of you can easily guess.Ya ! you people are write it's "chocolate's" my lovely dairy milk,my sweetheart fruit & nut,5-star,celebrations and most favourite is dark chocolate (home make-speciality of kurk).
I still remember from my early child hood i was too much found of chocolate's...i am having dying heart love for it,the time i was at kinder garden,that time my papa had brought big pack of amul chocolate,i used to have 1 everyday.after that papa had went abroad and brought dark choco choclate for me,i just love that one....Friend's till today my love and craze behind choclate is undying...i love to have choclate cake,chocolava cake,choco chips,choclate drink,infact choclate lipgloss,choclate cokies,choclate perfume....it's choclate all around...
Now,come my 2 love,i think all my near one's and dear one still guess it,ya! it's my love towards novel...i know even u people know what i love to read ,my favourite novel is "star's shinning down-by Sidney Sheldon" apart from that i like a lot "the doom's day conspiracy"..infact i had gone through all chetan bhegat stuff...and afcourse ... ?(u can guess)
Next,is my lovely soft toys,my chotu,my motu,mera kriss,bhalu,pinku,zubi,rahi and mahi...there pic"s would be available to you....they are world best.....
Apart from this and afcouse the most important person's are my family and friends...i am extremly shy,and introvert,and hardly get chance to met people and make friend's but then too all my friend's are simply world best...love u all..........

2 comments: